'I am passionate about working with couples to improve and repair their relationships, whether their issues are in their early stages or feel insurmountable. I work collaboratively with couples, helping them to a deeper understanding and appreciation of themselves, each other, and their relationship.'
'In supervision I work collaboratively with therapists and supervisors to build their EFT skills, knowledge and understanding - whether they are integrating EFT into their current way of working, or aiming at EFT therapist certification
As a trainer of therapists I focus on the learning of the course participants, making theory relevant to practice and using a variety of ways of supporting the learning of skills and development of the self of the therapist..'
Qualifications: ICEEFT Certified EFT Therapist & Supervisor and Trainer; PhD (Manchester University); Certificate in Relationship Counselling (Marriage Care); Certificate in Person Centred Counselling Supervision (PCT Professional Development); Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Eigenwelt Studies)
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Works from: Lytham St. Anne's, Lancashire, FY8 and also offers supervision online for those aiming for EFT Certification
- Works with: couples and supervisees
- Phone: 07980 456717 Email: SandraPotentialDevelopment@gmail.com
- Website: www.potential-development.co.uk